Twitter user “Sagiri (@SagiriShape)‘ recently became a trend after sharing some changes Hoyoverse made the design of the next character “Nahida, the purifier of plants”for the popular video game Genshin Impact. The changes are hardly noticeable at first glance, especially since the reader will not know exactly what to look for.
According to the user and other comments collected, the changes concern the character’s attitude (which fits the description of a loli). In early drafts he was shown to have had a rather cheerful personality (with an open-mouthed smile, closed eyes and the like) but the new images shown show that this was altered to give him a more subdued personality.
The change was welcomed by a rather diverse set of comments, which noted:
- «Maybe they just wanted to tone down her personality a few notches, because after all, even with a small body, she was known as a deity».
- «In fact, I like the new one better. Nahida looks cute but also very calm. Earlier designs were “cute” but too Paimon-esque. Nahida needs to be calm and radiate wisdom».
- «Unpopular Opinion: Swapping the wink for a small smile is acceptable in my opinion. Still, they could keep the wink but call it an extremely rare occurrence».
- «People complain a lot. You should mention that this change scares you unduly and then they will really listen to you.».
- «Honestly I think the new design fits your description better. The previous one was very Klee-esque.».
- «They improved the gameplay but weakened the cuteness».
- «For some reason they like to let characters in game franchises have less varied and extreme emotions. I have no idea why the same thing is being done with Sonic as well. I think it has something to do with a specific country they are promoting».
- «Those expressions they are giving him now, I think, suit his personality better. The others seemed too innocent and expressive for someone mysterious and struggling to understand how human emotions work, so the subtlety is nice here. That’s pretty and doesn’t make her Klee 2.0».
- «It also saddens me that her pretty features are gradually disappearing, but keep in mind that she’s still an Archon, so being a stupid girl isn’t very appropriate.».
- «I say one more detail that reflects the lore. He is not a happy child but a captive wise man. A bit of sadness and nostalgia in the look allows the character to be portrayed better».
- «Maybe they thought it was silly that someone locked up alone for so long could look so happy.».
Description of Genshin Impact
Welcome to Teyvat, a fantastical continent where myriad creatures thrive in harmony. This world, ruled by seven archons, is a place where the seven elements converge… Two twins come from another world. A deity appears before you, separates you and causes you to fall into a deep sleep. When you wake up, the world isn’t the same as it used to be… Thus begins your journey into Teyvat to seek answers from the Seven, the elemental gods. Explore every corner of this wondrous world, team up with a variety of characters and unravel the many hidden mysteries…
Climb mountains, cross rivers, climb high and low and enjoy breathtaking scenery. Whether you discover a wandering sea lily or a mysterious device, there will always be something waiting for you. Will it be a pleasant surprise or an unexpected accident? Master the elements Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro and Geo to trigger different elemental reactions. Vision bearers control the elements in their favor to gain the upper hand in battle. Will you vaporize your enemies by combining Hydro with Pyro, charge them with Electro energy, or freeze them with Cryo? Delight in majestic landscapes, lush real-time animations, and intricately detailed character movement in a fully immersive visual experience. Lighting and weather change over time, bringing every detail of this world to life.
Font: @SagiriShape on Twitter
Copyright © COGNOSPHERE. All rights reserved.
#Genshin #Impact #personality #loli #fans #react #Kudasai